Make wellness part of your life.
Wellness is more than being free from illness; it’s an active process of growth and positive change. At Meadowstone Place, we believe wellness is a state of physical, mental and social well-being that includes positive nutrition, social interaction, mental stimulation and attention to your spiritual needs. Our Dallas independent living community has developed a wellness philosophy that makes it easy to improve your overall well-being by providing the environment, community, food and opportunities that foster a well-rounded life.
The Meadowstone Place wellness philosophy creates an environment that helps you achieve your full potential. Our community integrates this belief in everything we do including programs that encourage developing connections with others. The wellness philosophy of Meadowstone Place is also highly individualized, with every resident enjoying the benefits of a personal wellness plan designed to meet their needs.
Your personal wellness plan can include:
- Yoga and other physical exercises to keep you strong and flexible
- Good nutrition to help you maintain a healthy weight
- Programs that strengthen existing social connections and provide avenues for making new connections
- Learning opportunities and creative program that stimulate your mind and your curiosity
- Faith-based involvement and opportunities for volunteerism and service, which allow you to pursue those worthwhile ventures that give your life a deeper purpose and meaning
The Meadowstone Place wellness philosophy focuses on your potential to reach your personal goals. The wellness professionals will help you incorporate physical activity and good nutrition into your daily life to keep you strong, healthy and flexible.